EVALCOMP RO-MK project awarded from IOCE (International Organizacition for Cooperation in evaluation)
Kick off meeting in Bucharest 22-24.10.2014
The meeting was held in accordance with the project work plan set in the P2P#14 project proposal selected for funding by IOCE according to the Grant Agreement
Minutes from the Meeting:
Meeting in Skopje 14-17.11.2014
PROJECT FINAL REPORT
The Project EVALCOMP RO-MK "Partnership for strengthening of evaluation capacities in Macedonia by promoting exchange of experience among VOPEs with regard to evaluators' certification of competences and networking", is implemented under the "Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Program”, launched by IOCE and will be implemented from September 2014 to March 2015 .
Aiming at the promotion best practice in monitoring and evaluation the Macedonian Evaluation Network- MEN, as new established organization, will cooperate with RoSE-Romanian Society of Evaluators in the field of exchanging experiences and implementing standards of quality and professionalism.
Under the project, RoSE provides support to Macedonian Evaluators Network (MEN) for strengthening its professional capacity and enhancing evaluators’ professional competences, by conducting joint activities and developing a communication network between the evaluators of the two countries on issues of common interest, including the areas of research and consultancy in evaluation.
The enhancement of evaluators’ competences will be based on the occupational framework for evaluators and the experience got from RoSE, by developing occupational analysis and related qualifications and provision of specialized training, in dissemination of best practices in evaluation and in networking. This is of large interest for MEN in its institutional strengthening and in developing a competency based framework in Macedonia.
Project team: jane Vrteski - leader, Svetlana Petrovska and Ana Meshkovska - members, Risto Ivanov assesor .
Implementation period October 2014- March 2015
During the meeting the partners agreed on the next:
1. The approach for defining competences and providing certification for project evaluator in Macedonia will be different than the approach of RoSe in Romania. However the lessons learnt from the Romanian experience will be incorporated in this approach, as well as in the action plan.
2. MEN’s approach will focus on providing a certification based on occupational framework for evaluators (as guidelines for further assessment of competences and for provision of training), without direct involvement of the The Centre for Vocational Education and Training (CVET) in Macedonia.
3. Despite the different approach MEN will analyze the relevant stakeholders and situation in Macedonia, and will prepare and follow a plan for lobbying
4. There should be a collaboration with other associations in WBEN in order to promote project evaluator competences among regional government
5. MEN/MCA2000 will investigate further opportunities to work together in Projects (such as ERASMUS+ and others) and to promote training assignments.
6. The online collaboration tool Box that was set for the purpose of this project (assigning tasks, dissemination of information and deliverables, knowledge transfer, e-library) was presented to the project team members and was accepted as a principal tool for communication and project management
Minutes from the Meeting